25 random things...

Since yesterday was my 25th birthday here are 25 random things about me! 

  1. My favorite color is purple.. always has been! 
  2. My happy place is the beach! 
  3. I started babysitting when I was 12! 
  4. Never imagined I would be going back to school for teaching! 
  5. I was baptized as a Catholic but never practiced it, I always went to church with my dad at a Methodist church. 
  6. I LOVE me some Kenny Chesney... I have saw him 7 times! 
  7. I will try everything try anything you put in front of me at least once.. you don’t know if you don’t like it unless you try it! 🤷🏻‍♀️
  8. I HATE mice... the word creeps me out! 
  9. I love baths! I could seriously speed an hour in the bathtub... that’s actually where I am now.
  10. The week the boys were born, my family and I were suppose to be on a cruise but we were having babies! 
  11. My sister in law and I had classes together and were friends in high school, I remember walking in her house and her brother ( Tyler) was sitting on the couch... I didn’t make the connection until he started wearing the shirt he had on.. the only reason I remember the shirt was because he has a huge hole in it! 
  12. One Tree Hill is my favorite show ever.. my girls and I watched it every Monday night in high school and always had birthday cake ice cream. I’m currently watching it again on Hulu. 
  13. I’m a terrible art person.. can’t draw a straight line. 
  14. If my nail are painted I want them to match my toes. 
  15. I’m always late... at least now I have an excuse. 
  16. I love chocolate but would rather have white cake. 
  17. Speaking of cake strawberry cake is my favorite! 
  18. The first time I had surgery and stitches was my csection. 
  19. Up until i got pregnant I was the same pant size since 8th grade/freshman year. 
  20. Before i die I will skydive! 
  21. I can water ski but would probably break my neck snow sking. 
  22. I think one quality that everyone needs to have is to know how to swim. 
  23. My twin sister and I have never not saw each other on our birthday. 
  24. My childhood dog was named after Shania Twain. 
  25. I always thought it would be cool having twins because I love the relationship between my sister and I and wanted that for my kids but never thought it would happen!! 

Picture because they are too cute not to share! 

Lots of Love, 

Kelsey 

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing love learning new stuff about our daughter-in-Law. Love those grand babies too 😘😘

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment