Chatting it up....

So my sister in law and I decided to link up with each other "chatting it up", this week we decided to do mom fails! 

Being a new mommy I’m sure there will be plenty of those! However, I do have some to share already! 

One day I dropped the boys off at Aunt Steph’s took bottles, diapers, wipes, thought i was good.... Steph called me and forgot to get nipples for the bottles! 🤦🏽‍♀️. Aunt Steph to the rescue! 

Just this past week we ventured to Kohl’s brought everything so I thought... Carrson had a blow out took him to change his diaper and he decided to then pee EVERYWHERE! Thank goodness we were in a place that I could buy an outfit because I forgot an extra outfit.! So both boys got an outfit because of my mistake! 

Now over to Steph’s blog, www.stephanielandrum.com to read hers! 

Lots of Love, 

Kelsey 

Comments