A little more about me....

My sister-in-law started a blog (www.stephanielandrum.com), she talked me into starting one so here goes nothing...

I love how I can read a blog and feel connected to the blogger, so this first post is going to be a little more about myself!

  • I have a Bachelors of Science from EKU. I’m recently looking into Masters programs for Elementary Education, (which I never said I would do.)
  • I am married to Tyler Mac Fryman (he will kill me for using his whole name). We got married on June 11th, 2016. 
  • We recently became parents to identical twin boys, on December 19th, 2017 which we didn’t think we would be able to have kids, I will do a post about that later. Wyatt Jay Fryman and Carrson James Fryman. I maybe a little biased but they are little cuties! 
  • Before we had human babies we have a furry son named Copper, who is pretty spoiled to say the least. 
  • Not only do I have twins I am a twin! She is my best friend and I would be lost without her! I’m so glad my boys will have a best friend for life! Her name is Mariah. 

Comments

  1. Love love love!!! We are going to have fun blogging!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment