Wyatt & Carrson Wednesday 

As you know by now I just recently had twin boys, who are complete sweethearts! This post is going to be about them from the start...

So on Mother’s Day of 2017 I took a test randomly didn’t think it would be positive and I actually didn’t even tell Tyler I was taking one.. Well sure enough it was positive! Tyler didn’t believe it was mine so he went to town to get another package.... they too were all positive! 

On June 6, 2017 we found out it was twins! Which I was shocked and I had just got Tyler calmed down telling him there was only going to be one.. boy was I wrong! 

We decided not to find out what we were having, and it was so much fun! I highly recommend it! 

On July 29th, 2017 we went to the high risk doctor, who was the same doctor that delivered my siblings and I! He told us that he wouldn’t let me go past 37 weeks, which was December 22nd. 

I loved being pregnant and for the most part had a pretty easy pregnancy besides the very end.. my blood pressure was really high and I had a ton of fluid on my legs and feet! 

On December 19th, 2017 we welcomed two precious little boys into this world! 

Baby A, Wyatt Jay Fryman, weighing 6’13 and 19 1/2 inches long, born at 8:05 am

Baby B, Carrson James Fryman, weighing 5’2 and 18 1/2 inches long, born at 8:07 am.

Since we didn’t find out what we were having, Tyler and I decided that we would each pick out a boy and girl name. 

Tyler, picked Wyatt, which means woods, Jay is his dad’s middle name.

I picked Carrson, "Carr" was my maiden name, James is my dad’s name.

Wyatt spent 9 days in the NICU for breathing issues... basically he wasn’t used to working so hard to get air or food and when he came out he was working twice as hard.. they diagnosed him with "Wimpy White Boy Syndrome ", which yes is actually what it is called.  

These two little boys have been such a blessing to us and we are so thankful for these little miracles! 


Comments