Topic Thursday #1

Hey guys! It’s the first “Topic Thursday”! Today’s topic is SEC! 

So if you read my “about me”,you read I live in Kentucky. However, you didn’t read that I Bleed Blue!! So with the SEC tournament being played I’m going to briefly talk about how much fun I have had at SEC tournaments in the past! 

In 2012, my sister Mariah, good friend Shelby, and myself flew down to New Orleans to watch the CATS play! This was such a fun trip! This was also the trip that Shelby started talking to me about Tyler and I told her he was cute. This was Darius Miller’s senior year (who I loved) and the year they lost to Vandy in the championship. I remember walking the streets of New Orleans and how quiet it was after the CATS lost. I also, remember going to eat at a little place kinda like Applebee’s and the owner said he was an LSU fan but whenever it came to money he rooted for the CATS because fans travel and when they travel it means more money for him! Even though they lost the SEC championship this was the year they turned around and won the National title!  

In 2015, I went to Nashville to root on the CATS. 

I think has CATS fans we get spoiled and want it to be a deep tournament team each year. However, we have to remember most of these players are right out of high school and will make mistakes. But as loyal fans we have to stand behind them no matter how the season goes! If you have never been to an SEC tournament, you should make it on your bucket list, it’s great fun! 

That’s all for now sorry I just rambled! If you want to suggest a topic, leave it in the comments! 

Lots of Love,

Kelsey

Comments

Post a Comment