Miscellaneous Monday 

Hey guys! 

Sorry I have been MIA lately! I know you all have missed me so! 😜

This week I’m stealing my sister in laws idea.. well actually it was my idea several weeks ago but she posted first.. without me.. it’s a good thing she’s cute and my favorite sister in law! 😉

Anyways let’s talk Easter baskets because it’s Holy Week! 

I’m so excited because it’s my boys first Easter! It took me a little time to think of what to put in their baskets since they are only 3 months old! I decided with their age I would do a book, sleeper, little stuffed bunny with their names on it ( so cute), and my mom always put a bathing suit in ours because it meant summer was right around the corner 🙌🏼, so I put a little pair of swimming trunks in theirs too! 

If you want ideas for different ages, head on over to 

www.stephanielandrum.com she has a little boy who is 6 and a little girl who is almost 2 (going on 13) for more of a variety! I just have 2 the same age! (She also has pictures, I’m just lazy and don’t want to go upstairs to take a picture of all the stuff, probably will do that when the Easter Bunny comes 😜)

I hope each of you have a great week and a Happy Easter filled with joyful hymns, good food, family, and chocolate bunnies, or if your me Cadbury Eggs! 

Lots of Love, 

Kelsey


Comments