It’s Friday! 

So I know I haven’t posted much but two little boys have been keeping me busy! This is just going to be a little "up to date post!"

On March 19th they turned 3 months old!! Getting so big! 

P.S. It’s EXTREMELY hard to get two babies smiling and looking at the camera at the same time!! 

P.S.S They really are the best gifts ever!! 

March 21st, Harrison County had another snow day MARCH 21ST!!!! Hunter, Brin, and Aunt Steph came to play for the afternoon! 

The next day Aunt Steph had to go to work and the school was on an hour delay, so I had the 4 little rugrats for a little bit until Aunt Riah picked up Hunter for school. Totally got this 4 kid thing! I only had 4 for maybe 20 minutes.. but still... 

Funny story about Brin, I was feeding the boys and I heard something fall. She comes running in and says "uh oh".. go in the kitchen and the apple cider vinegar fell. Lol.

I take Hunter to school on Wednesday’s while Aunt Steph watches the boys... it really does take a village! Anyway, I can’t believe how big this boy has gotten! He was telling all kinds of stories and rules all the way to school! 

Yesterday was a big day Carrson rolled over!! They also had Easter pictures.. so cute! I’ll post them at a later date! 


Picture just for cuteness.. the boys love their Chief and pretty sure they already have him wrapped around their little fingers! 

I hope each of you have a blessed Easter! Remember that HE died for our sins and that HE has RISEN!! 

Lots of Love, 

Kelsey 

Comments

Post a Comment