Twin Tuesday

Again, sorry I have been MIA! Today, on Twin Tuesday I’m talking about one of the best products that is a MUST! 

Probably, one of the gifts I receive was the Baby Breeza Formula Pro!! For those who are clueless as to what this product is.. it’s basically a baby Keurig. You put the formula in the top and water, push a button and in 7 seconds, yes 7 seconds because I timed it you have a bottle!! It’s the perfect temperature and everything all you do is just give it a little shake! 

This thing has seriously been a lifesaver when both babies are screaming crying or if it’s in the middle of the night! 

I highly recommend this product to twin mommy’s to be or any mommy to be for that matter! It’s a must for the registry! Even if you are planning on breastfeeding, if something happens I would definitely have this on hands!!! 

My mom even said if she had this years ago she might have had two more sets of twins! šŸ˜³šŸ˜³

I know you  can purchase them at Target (online) and Amazon. We purchased ours from Target because we had gift cards. 

Below is the link, check it out! ( This is actually from the Baby Breeza website? You can purchase them from there too!) 

https://babybrezza.com/collections/appliances/products/formula-pro?gclid=CjwKCAjwwbHWBRBWEiwAMIV7EziIL8Z317_1cGltS3820gjtQHB9vSfQRQtit-bqI_sqrRfOCfgf8xoCE-8QAvD_BwE

Lots of Love,

Kelsey 

Comments